Most of the minimally invasive cosmetological procedures require pain relieving techniques on corresponding skin areas. Neo-Cain cream manufactured in Korea is considered to be the leader among topical anesthetics. It is produced in the form of a cream that contains 10,56% of lidocaine. The product has gained popularity among beauty specialists in South Korea as well as in other countries.
- Complies with international standards for aesthetic medicine products
- High lidocaine concentration allows relieving pain within the skin tissues as deep as at least 8 mm
- Has a long-lasting effect – up to 90 minutes after application
- It is economical: little amount of product helps to achieve desired effect
- Has a high safety profile and does not cause any allergic reactions
- In comparison with other similar products it is priced very reasonably